What Are Your Recommendations For Me For a Mommy Makeover? (photo)

I am looking to find a reliable affordable plastic surgeon to help me achieve my dream of tummy tuck surgery.... I am sure that i will need a tummy tuck and muscle repair (is that included in the surgery) and have been wondering if lipo on the inner thigh is enough or if a mini inner thigh lift will be REQUIRED (prefer to have least amount of surgery as possible) and full body contouring lipo with only a small amount of fat removed from most areas. below is what i am now

Mommy makeover requirements

+1

It's hard to comment on anything except your stomach from your picture, but it appears as though you'll get a great result from a full tummy tuck.

What Are Your Recommendations For Me For a Mommy Makeover?

+1

The repair of the muscles is included in the price of the tummy tuck, yes. I cannot see you inner thighs though to determine what might be possible there.  I do think a full tummy tuck will be needed though, not a mini tummy tuck.

Julio Garcia, MD

Getting a tummy tuck is like getting your body before baby! Sometimes better--

+1

You look like an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) with some liposuction of your upper abdomen and hips. Yes, our fee does include tightening the muscles. As far as your breast go I would really have to see them to evaluate whether you would be fine with just a breast augmentation or will you need some kind of lift. The same goes with the liposuction verses mini medial thigh lift. I would need to see what needs to be done in that area. You do not want to do too much liposuction on the thighs at the same time as you do the tummy tuck. The breast and tummy tuck are fine to do together.

Sincerely,

Wm. Aiello M.D.

William Aiello, MD

Mommy Makeover is Associate with Very High Rate of Patient Satisfaction

+1

Hi there-

You look like a great candidate for a tummy tuck (abdominopalsty), and generally speaking mommy makeover procedures are associated with extremely high rates of patient satisfaction (98% on RealSelf!).

Without more information and a physical examination though, it would be impossible (and irresponsible) to say whether or not you are a good candidate for liposuction or a breast procedure. I would caution you about liposuction of the lower extremities at the same time as a tummy tuck, as this greatly increases the risks of surgery...

Similarly, be careful that you do not compromise your safety and long term happiness in the name of "affordability"... I know many plastic surgeons who have "slashed prices" in order to remain competitive in the difficult economic climate we are now in, but can tell you that they have all done so by cutting corners that most definitely can affect your safety, outcome, and experience.

The key is to find a surgeon who can achieve your goals safely and for a fair price- one where the value of the experience and outcome is worth what you paid.

In other words, saving money won't matter to you if 6 months from now you hate how you look or experienced a terrible complication because your surgeon cut corners to save you money, or because you let an ER doctor do your tummy tuck because they were cheaper than a real plastic surgeon.

Similarly, if you have a wonderful experience and a lovely outcome with which you are very pleased for the rest of your life, you won't ever miss (at least in the longer term) whatever more you paid to have a talented and skilled surgeon perform your surgery.

Remember that what you will have to live with the consequences of the choices you make- be safe and happy by finding the best surgeon you can.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck

+1

From your picture it appears that you would certainly benefit from a tummy tuck.  Whether or not liposuction alone will address your inner thighs is impossible to say without pictures and an exam.  It will depend on how much fat you have there and the quality of your skin.

Best regards,

Sanjiv Kayastha, MD

Sanjiv Kayastha, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover suggestions

+1

mommy makeover suggestions:

• you will do great with abdominoplasty
  • this includes muscle tightening
  • lipo of abdomen, waist , and flanks will enhance your results
  • can t see your thighs

Abdominoplasty after pregnancy

+1

The major issues keeping you from having a perfect result with an abdominoplasty are 1) a little excess fat in the upper abdomen and 2) the location and quality of your stretch marks.   If you feel there is a little weight to loose before surgery, I would recommend it.  If you feel you are at a good weight for your body, no problem.  The stretch marks above the belly button will be lowered but still present after surgery.

It does not look like you have much excess skin on the upper hips, mostly loose skin centrally.  The quality of the skin and fat excess in the upper hips would determine the length of the scar and whether liposuction would be beneficial.  This would require a consultation.

I recommend muscle tightening with every tummy tuck, beyond simple repair to the midline.  I want that muscle as tight as possible to define the shape of the belly.

York Jay Yates, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover recommendations.

+1

Your photo shows you should be a good candidate for TT surgery and likely you would benefit from some liposuction of your flanks to maximize the contouring of your waist.  If your abdominal muscles are found to be separated at the time of surgery, they are repaired as part of the tummy tuck.  How long your incision would be could only be determined by a physical exam.  There is no photo of your thighs so it's impossible to comment.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon to learn about your best options.

Jeffrey M. Darrow, MD

Tummy tuck?

+1

You have a lot of extra skin which looks like it might extend over to your sides. You might get the best result from a circumferential tummy tuck. Although the scar is longer it is much more powerful to reshape your whole waist. Can't comment on the thigh lift since the photos don't show them. Go get some consultations and good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD