Need to Find a PS Who Can Do 960cc Implants in the Tampa or Florida Area. This is a Redo.

Hi,I'm Looking for a PS that on a regular basis doe's larger breast Implants 960 to 1200cc range,I currently have 600cc mod plus mentors and have a gap thats to wide and one pocket the needs to be lowered. I'v found a PS out of state but prefer a PS that is somewhat local in Florida ,I hope You can give Me a direction Information on the web is so limited because PS"s seem not to post that they go large for some reason. Thank You for Your help,Dana

Placing very large breast implants for revision and replacment augmentation surgery

+2

I would simply call BOARD certified plastic surgeons in your area and query the staff about the surgeon's willingness..

Yes, this is a larger than average breast implant.

There are numerous increased risks associated with this, and I am sure I will not even touch on half of them, but consider the following.

The size of the implant has been associated with:

1.Increased risk of loss of nipple sensation
2.Increased risk for long term breast ptosis (sagging)
3.Increased risk for chest wall deformation (curving of the ribs)
4.Increased risk of rippling or palpable /visible creases
5.Increased risk of lower pole tissue attenuation (thinning of the tissues of the breast)
6.Increased risk of secondary revisionary procedures
These are a few of the risks off the top of my head. Please discuss with your surgeon.

Most importantly, remember that although you are seeking breast enlargement, many women present complaining of breast overgrowth desiring breast reduction. These women report limited physical activity, neck/back/shoulder pain, shoulder grooving from bra straps, numbness in the fingers, rashes beneath the breasts, etc.

Many of these women feel significant relief with reductions as small as 300 cc yet you are considering adding twice that to your breasts. Think it over carefully.

+2

I'm in Miami if you could e/mail me some photos than I could better address your request for "900" cc implants. The largest available is a 800 cc which can be overfilled to in the 900 range. I hope you have enough laxity to accommodate this very large implant. Regards Dr. Darryl J. Blinski 

PS Who Can Do 960cc Implants in the Tampa or Florida Area

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Mentor and Natrelle will no longer special order implants so the largest implants you will find are 800 cc. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to explore your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Redo to over 960 cc implants

+1

The only way to achieve that size is by vastly overfilling the highest end saline implants available.  There are no custom implants available in the US that I know of.  Besides, these would be way too big.