Where Can I Find a Plastic Surgeon in Northern California?

This question sounds weird coming from me because i am 15 yrs old. I like my appearance  . . other than my nose lol. On my birthday i kinda ran into an open car door and bruised my nose. After the swelling went down i noticed my nose was extremely crooked...kinda on the left side of my face. it looks like its about take off in flight lol. the thing is that i have never payed attention to my nose so i dont know if it was like this before. what could i possibly do?

15 y.o. For Rhinoplasty

+2

At 15 years old, your nose may not by completely developed yet. Usually the cut-off age for rhinoplasties is 16.

With that perspective, it is not early to consult with reputable plastic surgeons who can help you make a well-informed decision based on parental approval.

Every patient is different and without physical examination it is hard to provide a surgical plan that will best fit you.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.
Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Consult with a Rhinoplasty Specialist in your area.

+2

First of all since you are under age you will need to have your parents help you find a surgeon to consult with and see what your diagnosis is. They will need to attend your appointment and sign your paperwork. You can start by doing your search on realself for surgeons in the area. Please do this with your parents permision and assistance only. When you find a surgeon you can schedule and he/she will answer your questions for you. Best regards and watch those parked cars!!

Michael Elam, MD