I Need to Find a New Local Doctor. Recommendations?

I had breast augmentation surgery in California 2 weeks ago. How do I find a doctor in the Mpls/St.Paul area, where i live, that will agree to see me?

Fiinding a plastic surgeon in California

+1

You could look up either the American Board of Plastic  Surgery directory or the American Society of Plastic Surgeons directory.

Good luck

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

New Local Doctor. Recommendations

+1

Start with the implanting surgeon to see if he has colleagues who can continue your care in Mpls/St.Paul.

If not, go on the physician locator of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to see if you locate an appropriate surgeon to care for you.

In any event, you should arrange for the implanting surgeon to speak with the surgeon in Mpls/St.Paulto to ensure a continuation of care.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

I Need A Twin Cities Doctor

+1

Dear Minkster in MN, I would be happy to see you in my Minneapolis office. Are you having any problems? Call 763-545-0443 to set up an appointment.

Douglas L. Gervais, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Locating Plastic Surgeon in my Area?

+1

The plastic surgeon who performed your breast augmentation may be able to assist you in locating a plastic surgeon in your area. I think  communication from one surgeon to another may help.