Where Can You Find LATISSE in Dubai, Qatar or the Middle East?

Hello Everyone, I've read tons of reviews about LATISSE, and I am more than eager to start with the treatment, unfortunetly I cant seem to find any in Beirut, Dubai or Doha . Was anyone able to get it from there?? Thank you, Lama

Latisse can be purchased on line

+1

Latisse can be purchased on line from any state in the US with free shipping by going to TheWebDermatologist.com or by following the link below and filling out a short medical history form. If you know someone in the US who can order it for you, they can ship it to you after they receive it.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse in the Middle East

+1

Hi Beirut8383,

Thicker, longer, darker eyelashes is a goal of a majority of cosmetic patients, including those in the Middle East. Bimatoprost, the active chemical in Latisse, helps to improve the upper eyelashes. Latisse is by prescription in the United States, and most likely follows similar guidelines in other countries. Latisse may cause irritation, redness, itching, or hyperpigmentation of the eyelid or eyes. The risk of these is generally low, as long as you follow the application guidelines. Start by asking your local area plastic surgeon, dermatologist, or eye specialist. Best of luck.

Dr. C

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Latisse

+1

Ask the plastic surgeons in Beirit, they should have it.

Otherwise email me I will try to find some one there