Possible To Permanently Remove Male Pubic Hair? What Are The Options?

Please help, I suffer from the density of hair on the length of the penis, what is the solution to remove it permanently?, Can I use the laser or to resort to electrolysis, and whether it can communicate with one of the doctors to help me.

Permanent Removal of Pubic Hair

+1
I would recommend doing laser hair removal if the hair is dark.  Laser hair removal would be your best option for removing unwanted hair permanently.  If the hair is light, I would recommend electrolysis which is also an effective way of permanently removing unwanted hair.

Permanent hair removal in the public area

+1

Methods for removing unwanted hair in any area of the body include laser hair removal, bleaching, plucking, shaving, waxing, and chemical depilatories. Other than laser hair removal, none of these methods provide a permanent solution to unwanted hair. Selectively targeting hair follicles with lasers has revolutionized the ability to permanently eliminate unwanted hair. As laser technology advances, we are able to treat individuals of most skin types and hair colors.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Permanent Removal of Male Pubic Hair

+1

If your hair is dark, laser hair removal is your best option.  If your hair is light, electrolysis is your only option.  Remember, no one can guarantee absolute permanent removal.  I would also suggest you apply numbing cream before either procedure as it is a sensitive area.

Sheri G. Feldman, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist