Doctor Recommendations for a Facelift in NY Area

After researching this issue I am leaning towards the deep plane face lift procedure, primarily because I have not viewed any before and after photos that show a substantial improvement from the Endoscopic cheek lift. How does one find a reputable surgeon, a specialist? The only one I found in the NY area that comes across as "The Real Deal" is Andrew Jacono. I would like more options, however, it's hard to discern through internet advertisements.

Deep Plane Facelift vs. Mid-Face Lift (cheek lift)

+4

There are many different techniques that have been demonstrated to produce an effective, beautiful, and long lasting result. I have been trained in and use both the deep plane and mid-face lift. Both are great techniques when performed on properly selected patients. I vary my technique based on patient anatomy, desires, and downtime. As with any procedure, before and after pictures are helpful and board certification is a must. There are many New York area Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons that can help you accomplish your goal. Good luck and best wishes with your endeavor.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Deep Plane Facelift in NYC

+2

Assuming that a deep plan facelift is the procedure that you need to correct your issues, there are many surgeons that have expertise in that area. I personally do SMAS lifts combined with endoscopic midface lifts instead of deep plane facelifts and believe that the results are comparable if not superior. None-the-less, if you are only interested in a deep plane then I would recommend Dr. Norman Pastorek or Dr. David Rosenberg. Dr. Mark Erlich also does a very nice SMAS facelift but does not do deep plane.

Hope this helps and best of luck.

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift in New York city

+2

"only one I found in the NY area that comes across as "The Real Deal"" -Now that is laughable!  New York City has HUNDREDS of talented Plastic surgeons many of which do great Facelift procedures. More than Beverly Hills several times over.

I would love to help you but as a former New Yorker with many Plastic Surgery friends I would offend many by not listing them in one long list. Many of these surgeons do not overtly advertise or market themselves and rely on word of mouth. You really need to do better research.

I would add that you really need to give up on the idea the a "deep plane face lift procedure" is superior to others. That is pure mid-90's plastic surgery thinking that has been repeatedly since disproved. The BEST Facelift for you is the procedure that addresses your features with the most acceptable downtime.

Facelfit in NYC

+1

I am not a big fan of the deep plane facelit because I htink that it leaves patients faces too wide.  I prefer a high SMAS facelift for most patients.  The key is to lift the soft tissue and the redrape the skin in a fashion ot not leave the tell-tale signs of a facelift.  Good luck.

Facelift in NY Area

+1

You have seen an excellent surgeon. If you want second opinions, go to the website of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ,located in Alexandria VA , to find other surgeons in NY. Review those surgeon's websites before scheduling additional consultations.