Need to Find a Good Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon in USA

my name is kazim .i had my nose done 3 years ago and i just cant stop thinking about how bad it was i think about it every day every hour every minutes ,i cant wait anymore i have worked very hard in this 3 years so i can afford a Revision Rhinoplasty.but i need to make sure that next time is my last time ,i need to find a good doctor who has done lots of revision.im prepared to travel to any country .but im on budget $5.000 to $9.000,please can any body recommend me a good doctor thank you .

Finding a good revision rhinoplasty surgeon

+1

Revision rhinoplasty surgery is a discipline all in of itself.  Look for a board certified facial plastic surgeon with an extensive photo gallery of rhinoplasties who has performed thousands of revision rhinoplasty surgeries.  In addition, make sure that the anesthesiologist is a board certified physician and that your surgery is performed in a certified and licensed surgery center.  

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/internet_consultation.html

Revision nasal surgery

+1

hhhhhp in  London,

In the meantime, don't lose sight of the fact that on the one photo you submitted, there are some very nice attributes to your nose. Proceed very carefully before undergoing more surgery. Best wishes, drc

Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision surgeons

+1

There are many experienced rhinoplasty surgeons and each surgeon has a unique set of skills and tools which may make him or her the best surgeon for that unique problem

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php

International Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

There are many competent revision rhinoplasty surgeons throughout the world.  If you are convinced that you want to travel to the United States for surgery, I would recommend looking at websites of surgeons and studying before and after photos on those websites.  You definitely want a surgeon with a lot of experience.  Most talented and experienced rhinoplasty surgeons perform at least 100 rhinoplasty procedures per year.  You want your surgeon to be comfortable with revision rhinoplasty.  After finding a few surgeons that create results that look like the kind you would want for yourself, contact those physicians and start an email dialog with them.  Send them your photos and get their opinions.  Then you can set up a phone consultation with them to discuss your situation.  Once you have found a surgeon you are comfortable with, they should be able to help you make arrangements for travel and after care. Good luck.

Raleigh-Durham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Need a surgeon for revision rhinoplasty

+1

Revision rhinoplasty is challenging but also very rewarding.  Finding the right surgeon requires some investigation: ask lots of questions, make sure you see a lot of before and after pictures, and be sure that all of your questions are fully answered in a way that makes sense.

In general it is better to have surgery close to home to facilitate follow-up and to have a ready resource nearby in case of complications.  If you are committed to travelling the world is wide open.  Try to find a place where you have some friends or family to make your stay easier and so that you have some help post-op.  Here in Tampa we work with a short-stay facility that provides different levels of nursing care as needed, meals, transportation, etc. for our out of town clients.

--D Greenwald, MD FACS

Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeons

+1

Hi,

There are many great surgeons all over the world. I don't think there is one surgeon that just practices revision rhinoplasties. There are many surgeons that do alot of primary and revision rhinoplasties. You just have scour  websites and find a couple that you like. Then consult with 2 or 3 and you'll find the right one for you.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com