How Can I Find a Good Nose Job Doctor?

I want to get a nose job because I am tired of my nose. I have been thinking about it for a few years. I have decided to save up for it but I dont know where I can find a great doctor in my area. Help I dont want to be a horror story and end up with a mess up nose

Finding a good rhinoplasty surgeon

+1

It is very important to look for a rhinoplasty surgeon who has performed thousands of rhinoplasties in their career. Look for a rhinoplasty surgeon who understands the functional anatomy and physiology, such as an ear, nose, and throat doctor. Additional qualifications include board certification in both otolaryngology and in facial plastic surgery, and completion of a fellowship with one of the premier rhinoplasty surgeons in the country. Look for a surgeon who has performed thousands of rhinoplasty surgeries in their career and has a large practice dedicated to rhinoplasty. Find a surgeon who uses a board certified anesthesiologist during the surgery and has an operating room that is certified by an accrediting organization, such as Medicare. Make sure you look at many of the surgeons before and after photos before deciding on who will perform your rhinoplasty surgery.  

Rhinoplasty doctor

+1

More important than anything else is that the surgeon you choose does a lot of rhinoplasties and can show you books and books of his before and after results. This is more important than credentials. No matter how many credentials and awards a surgeon has, there is no substitute for experience. There is also no excuse for not having an endless array of post op pictures if a surgeon is as busy as he says. Board certification is a must because there is no excuse not to be, however it is also not a guarentee that your surgery will be a success. Contact the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery get a list of names in your area and then look for those things I mentioned above

Richard Galitz, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty surgeons

+1

How to find a good surgeon in your area?  First of all, ask friends who they have used.  Go to a doctor that gets great results, and both he/she and the staff area available  and kind.

How to find a good rhinoplasty surgeon.

+1

The best way is to find an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and see actual patients he has done with noses similar to yours. We always have our consultations who were not referred by a patient of ours meet a patient in the office since we have many on a follow up business. If you don't like the"type of nose" the surgeon does, better look elsewhere.

How to find a good Nose job Doc

+1

Hi,

The best way is to do your own research. Websites can provide you with allot of info about a particular doctor and before and after photos. Before and after photos are important because it is a true testament of the doctors work. Once you find a couple of surgeons that you like, schedule a consultation and feel out the doctor and the staff. Make sure you have computer imaging of your nose to show what the results will look like after. Then ask to speak to several recent patients that have had the procedure with that doctor. Don't get hung up on which societies who boarded the doctor, this does not guarantee a good result - only good results guarantee good results. I'm sure there are plenty of great surgeons in your area.

Best of Luck,

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Trusted referral sources for rhinoplasty surgery

+1

There are many good referral sources that can assist you in finding a good plastic surgeon in your area that could help you accomplish your goals.  Considering calling your local hospital for referrals, trusted physicians, or  friends for advice.  In the end you will need to go in for consultations.  It may be in your best interest to interview several plastic surgeons and select an individual whom you can trust.  Good Luck