I Can't Find a Good Doctor in Europe

In the before/after pictures the results are too obvious and porn like (with the implant really apparent at the top of the breast)and I only want to give a more feminine and symmetrical look to my body because I am flat chested.What do you suggest?should I wait a couple of years to gather the money and travel to USA to have the surgery?I am not looking for attention I just want better looking breasts.I want only 200 or max 250cc and natural looking teardrop shaped implants.

How to choose a plastic surgeon

+1

There are good plastic surgeons throughout the world, and there are also some plastic surgeons that aren't as good as listening to what you want. You will find good and bad doctors in the US, in Europe and in other parts of the world. The key is to have a few consultations with a few surgeons, and make your mind up based on whether you think the surgeon can give you the result you're hoping to achieve.

Many surgeons will show you before and after photographs during your consultation but random before and afters have little significance to you, because every woman starts from a different starting point and wishes to have a different end point. Your surgeon should perform your surgery to take you from your start point to your end point.

Different women will have different aims from their procedures and maybe this is why you're seeing pictures that you don't like on line.

So, my advice is to have a few consultations with a few surgeons before you make up your mind where to go for your surgery.

Glasgow Plastic Surgeon

Are there good plastic surgeons in Europe who perform breast augmentation?

+1

Breast augmentation is one of the most common cosmetic procedures performed. You need to choose a surgeon whose work you have seen either in real life or in pictures. You need to find a surgeon who understands what you want, and whose work can deliver it. There are some fine plastic surgeons in Europe who I believe can give you a good natural result. If you feel that you would prefer to come to the U.S., and many patients do, then with the weak dollar you can save and at the same time have a little vacation.

George Lefkovits, MD

Come to America

+1

We have loads of great cosmetic plastic surgeons here. Also with the dollar deflated, the surgery should be reasonable here. Come on over and have a good vacation.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Fake Looking Breast Implants

+1

I do not post before and after photos on my website for this very reason. It is my responsibility to give a patient what they desire. You and I may not like the "porn" like look but some patients do. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. I believe it is very important for you to find a reputable board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Ask your primary care physician or OBGYN (as they have seen the results of breast augmentations) for references.. When in the surgeon's office, ask the surgeon to show you examples of his/her work and explain the results. This  may shed some light on the results. I also bet that the surgeon's you visit will have different photos for you to view to show examples of the results you are looking for.  Best of luck! 

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon