Where Can I Find Fraxel Repair Laser Treatment in Dubai, UAE?

I live in Dubai, UAE. Where can I find Fraxel repair Laser treatment in Dubai. I heard that it's only available in USA.

Hi There,

Here is a link that will help you with your research:

Hopefully this helps!

Finding a Fraxel Re:pair doctor

Contact the Fraxel company throught their web site (see below link) to find the center nearest to you offering Fraxel Re:pair

3991 MacArthur Boulevard
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Fraxel in Dubai

As far as I am aware, the Fraxel laser is in fact available in a few cosmetic surgery practices throughout Dubai. Though I personally train doctors throughout the world on how to use Fraxel technology, I am unaware which physicians in Dubai are currently practicing. I have a few patients who currently visit me from Dubai for treatments, so perhaps if you are ever in NYC you can stop by. Otherwise, I recommend searching local reputable clinics and making sure to ask about the training and experience of the physician. 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

328 East 75th Street
New York, NY 10021