How can I find out what filler was used for my lip enhancement? How can I reduce the size of my lips? Costs? (photo)

On May 18, 2010 I went to Colombia to get a breast augmentation and lip enhancement. I am very pleased with the results and had no complications.However, I am wondering why my lips are still so thick. I liked it in the beginning, but now I wish the looked a little more natural.My smile looks very fake and plastic.He told me he used hyaluron and that it would take longer for some patients to dissolve. Since it has been more than 3 years, I start questioning that he had used hyaluron as a filler.

Lip size no change in 3 years

+2

It is always best to ask your surgeon, but it looks permanent to me if it has lasted more than 3 years.

How can I find out what filler was used for my lip enhancement? How can I reduce the size of my lips? Costs?

+1

If indeed a hyaluronic acid filler that was injected it could be dissolved with an enzyme called hyaluronidase, most HA fillers tend to last 6-10 months. If 3 years has past this may be a permanent filler but would be best to consult with your provider