How do I find an expert in 5th time rhinoplasty? Looking for expert in Los Angeles.

I am having the worst time ever breathing and this last (4th) rhinoplasty totally altered my look. I know I have a lot of scar tissue and the last surgeon had trouble with my nose but I hate the way it makes my face look. My nostrils are uneven and one side is pinched where the other is not. I also have a short rounded fat tip. How do I find a surgeon in Los Angeles who has a ton of expertise in revision rhinoplasty? What are some of the questions I need to ask? Please help!

+2

The key factors in this decision making process are previous results and numbers of rhinoplasties performed.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Bulbous tip

+2

That is a great question because it is a buyer beware market. That said find a board certified PS in the LA or OC area with loads of experience and make sure he takes your photos and alters them digitally to show you the changes he plans to make

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon