How Can I Find Someone Experienced in Using Fillers in the Upper Eyelids?

I am 57 years old and have lost volume in the upper eyelids. I now have a sharp crease and a bony looking orbit. How can I find someone experienced in using fillers in the upper eyelids.

The hollowness in your upper eyelids may be due to eyelid ptosis.

+1

I read your concern and reviewed your photo. I agree that you have age-related volume loss around your eyes. However, the hollowness appears too severe to address with fillers. The hollowness may partially or wholly be due to upper eyelid ptosis (droopiness). You may want to consult a certified ophthalmologist or oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon