Where Can I Find a Dr That Specializes in Extra Large Breast Implant Revision?

I need my implants fixed I have saline 1700cc and one has capsule contracture and the left is bottomed out due to tissue. I need alloderm, mastoplexy, and areola revision. I am in West Michigan and no doctors here willll touch me. I am scared to death to travel far for surgery. I really wanted Dr in San Francisco but I am petrified to travel that far. Please help I look like a freak.

Very larger breast implants

+1

In the US you can not find implants that are larger thatn 800 cc's.  A significant down size may require more than one surgery. An exam in person is helpful.

1700 cc Breast Implant Revision

+1

Breast Implant Revision to go smaller from very large implants usually needs to be done in two or more steps to prevent complications when breast lift and areolar alteration are needed.  The addition of a dermal matrix may be necessary as well.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-revision-photo-galleries.php

Extras Large Breast Augmentation Revisionary Surgery?

+1

Although it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination or viewing pictures, just your description of your situation and possible surgical revisionary options sounds complex and potentially complication prone. Therefore, you are wise in that you are doing your due diligence in selection of  plastic surgeon.  I would suggest that you make this selection carefully based on demonstrable experience helping patients in your situation.  As you make decisions, make sure that you emphasize safety first  and avoidance of complications.

You may find the attached link helpful to you as you do your research.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastImplantXL.htm