I Am Trying to Find a Dr. in NYC, Boston, or the DC Area Who Specializes in Using Lasers to Treat Purple Veins Under the Eyes?

Finding Experts in Laser Vein Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. I would recommend searching on AAD.org, and consulting with a Board Certified Dermatologist for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

American College of Phlebology

+1

The American College of Phlebology lists the names of doctors who specialize in vein treatment.  The American Board of Phlebology lists the names of board certified doctors in phlebology.    Either site can give you a list of qualified physicians. They are posted under .org sites.

Naples General Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.