How to Find Doctors That Perform Endoscopic Transaxillary Breast Implants in the Pacific Northwest?

I'm looking for doctors in the Pacific Northwest (especially the Seattle/Tacoma area) who could perform breast implant using the endoscopic transaxillary technique. I've tried the ASPS website but no luck. Thank you.

Trans - ax breast augmentation

+1

My advice would be to look up doctors in your area and check their photos. Most doctors will tell you what approach they took to put the implants in. If you find some good one that do trans-axillary then you could call the office and ask the staff if he uses an endoscope for the procedure.

Breast Augmentation in Seattle

+1

Trans axillary Breast augmentation is one of my favorite procedures. I would go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website and find a board certified plastic surgeon  at plasticsurgery.org. Check with Dr. Nick Vedder, who is Chairman of the University of Washington.

Leo Lapuerta Jr. MD FACS

Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgery

Leo Lapuerta, MD