Doctor Recommendation for Nose Implant Removal in Houston

I had gore tex implant and also ear graft for the tip 9 months ago, before that I had 2 silicone implant. I want to remove the gore-tex implant from my nose. As I know our tissues can grow into gore-tex, I am looking for a doctor who is familiar with gore-tex removal and can remove it with minimum damage, a close approach would be preferred but I will take whatever the expertise tells me... Thank you so much!

Nose Implant Removal in Houston

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for a list of qualified surgeons. Dr. German Newall and Dr. John Roff are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons in your area to find the best option for you.