How to Find a Doctor Who Performs Gullwing Lip Lifts (At Vermillion Border) in WA or OR?

This is the method I want; I have a friend who did it back east so I understand about scars. Permanent makeup and lipstick will cover it nicely. Please let me know how to find a PS who does this in WA or OR.

Best lip lift options

+1

My preference for lip lifts is at the base of the nose, though the idea is very similar to the gullwing option at the border of the lip. The scar is less conspicuous there. Whatever the technique, I think it is an under-used option because a long distance from the bottom of the nose to the top of the lip contributes to an aging appearance and too often this is treated with injections that just don't end up looking right.

Not a fan of gullwing lip lift.

+1

I am not a fan of the gullwing lip lift. However, I would consider using this site as a potential contact form to reach each of the doctors listed. You can psot an inquiry with your request.

Gullwing lip lift

+1

As a rule I don't reccommend this proceedure because of the long visible scar that can look very unnatural; however if you have seen examples and reasearched it and are determined, my suggestion is to contact the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery on line AAFPRS. com. They can give you a list of highly qualified surgeons who do this proceedure in your area and even send you information on it

Richard Galitz, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon