I need to find a doctor who can perform a tummy tuck at my size 58 256 including lipo! Ready asap

Here is a link to a list of doctors in your area.

Hopefully this helps!

Lori

Find me a doctor

+1

I think that most surgeons would insist that you lose weight prep, either via diet and exercise or weight loss surgery.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think most plastic surgeons would recommend weight loss prior to having the tummy tuck so that the result can be improved and the risk of complications, reduced.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Tummy tuck at my size 58 256

+1

Because of your size you are not a great candidate for a TT due to higher risks and not enough improvement (compared to patient who has lost excess weight).

However, a panniculectomy will give some significant improvement at lower general risk. I personally don't see a role for liposuction here. The maximum safe amount to removed would probably not make enough of a difference.

See a board certrified plastic surgeon to review options.

Tummy Tucks should be performed when your weight is stable

+1

A tummy tuck should be performed when your weight is stable and you have finished with child bearing. Every procedure is individualized to the patient's anatomy. The type of tummy tuck that a person whom has a higher body mass index will undergo is totally different than someone who is much smaller in size.

Please see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your situation, and plan the right procedure for you.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon