How Can I Find a US Doctor Offering Collagen Induction Therapy?

Interested in procedure. I live in the Maryland area.

Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) Works Well for Wrinkles, Scars and Improving Skin Texture

+1

I have been involved with Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) for treating all kinds of scars,  wrinkles and crinkly, crepey skin for over ten years. I have also used it repgimenting scars and areas of vitilgo. Through the years, I  have written a number of artilces and have answered many questions on the subject, which may be accessed elsewhere in RealSelf.com, as well as on my website YoungerLookingWithoutSurgery.com When researching the subject,  in addition to collagen induction therapy, you may look under terms, such as medical microneedling, needle dermabrasion or microchanneling, a term I coined for this procedure.