Can I Find a Tummy Tuck Doctor in New York?

OK so I know now that there is no way I'm gonna get a tummy tuck for under 7,000 in New York, I would like to know if there are doctors that will allow me to put 5,000 down and pay 200 bi-weekly and the do the surgery once I'm done paying for it in full? (I don't want to get a loan) thanks in advance. Hope everyone has a beautiful blessed day!

Financing body contouring

+1

Hi,

Many of our practices will offer financing to patients through outside financial institutions.  A good percentage of our cosmetic patients use this financing (around 30-40 %).  It allows the patients to get loans for the surgical fee AND the facility/anes/hospital etc.

Ask your plastic surgeon's office over the phone and they will provide you this information.

Steven M. Lynch, M.D.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Cold call to find out about financing options.

+1

I am aware of some surgeons who offer this service but may not advertise it. This may require some leg work on your part and cold calling to query surgeon's practices in the desired area.  

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

Payment plans for tummy tuck

+1

Most board certified plastic surgeons don't finance their own surgeries but some companies are available.  Because your resources are so limited I suggest finding one that uses cosmetassure in case there is a complication after surgery and you've completely exhausted your capacity to pay for anything.  Best wishes

Web reference: http://www.doctormeade.com

Tummy tuck

+1

Most surgeons would not accept a direct payment plant, but you can possibly get financing through a number of companies that different doctor's offices can provide to you.  Good luck.