Can I find a doctor to lower my hairline in bring edges more in for free or a lower cost that I can make payments? (photo)

I am a 19 year old college student looking to receive help lowering my hairline. I have dealt with all my life and have dealt with low self esteem and being picked on by my mom family n friends I am tired of having to wear pants all the time and not wearing the desired hair styles I would like to wear I am currently in college in my mom is very controlling and my money so therefore I don't have to put funds to but I would like to be able to make payments or get the procedure done for free

Lower high hairline

+1

Based on your pictures it looks like you would need to lower your hairline a good 5cm or more. This likely would involve a 2 stage process with scalp expansion. You would get a striking appearance change that likely would likely make you fell less self conscious. However, this may be expensive . Perhaps financing could work for you.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Extensive surgery

+1

The surgery you are interested in is quite extensive to get your hairline lowered enough. Sometimes a browlift type incision may allow your hairline to be lowered a bit, but to get what you require, you would need 2 staged surgeries with tissue expanders.

An alternative would be to get hair transplantation done to lower your hairline.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon