I need to find a doctor in the Florida area to perform a chin implant and a fat infections to forehead, wondering about costs?

I have a flat forehead and would like to use fat injections to make it appear more round, so my profile will look better, also I have a weak chin and would like to get a chin implant as well. I was wondering if these can be done together and how much it would cost? I would like responses from docs in my area.

Chin mpalnt and fat injection for facial contouring

+1
Both chin implant and fat injections may have permanent results, which can be good or bad depending on the final appearance.  There are volumizing fillers, such as Radiesse or Voluma which are long lasting (1 year+) and can achieve similar results in a simple outpatient visit with less risk.  If you like the results, you can continue with the annual injections or then choose to do something more lasting.
Miami Dermatologist