How Would I Find a Doctor in Greenville, SC with a Lot of Experience and Good Reputation for Radiesse?

I have lost weight and want to add volume to my face. I know you can get good results from doctors with a lot of experience. How can i find a doctor in my area with a good reputation for radiesse? I would love to be able to read testimony from people in area who had radiesse.

How Would I Find a Doctor with a Lot of Experience with #Radiesse?

+1

It's a good question, and there's no simple answer. You can start with recommendations from other doctors that you use or, if you're willing to talk to them, friends and even beauty salon personnel who, because their business involves beauty, are often highly educated in these techniques and who in your community is actively using them.

You can also make a list of plastic surgeons and dermatologists near you, look at their websites to try to get a sense of what their practice interests and concentrations are, and then meet one or more of them in person.

Eventually, you'll have to make a decision on treatment. Fortunately, the injectable fillers are not permanent (for the most part), so there is less at stake than if these were permanent procedures. If you have any hesitation, you can try a treatment with an HA filler, such as Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane and Belotero, all of which last less long than Radiesse and can, in any event, be neutralized to some degree with hyaluronidase.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Web reference: http://www.bodysculpture.com

+1

Make sure you feel comfortable with your provider, who can give you an honest evaluation, and provide before and after pictures. This will help lead you find a valuable injector. 

How to choose the right doctor for your Radiesse injections

+1

The effectiveness of your treatment depends on your physician’s ability to visualize the desired changes and to select and skillfully administer the best treatments alone or in combination. Since every face is different, the experience and technique of your physician injector is the most critical part to your achieving a beautiful, natural result. Always ask to see before and after pictures of patients they have personally injected. If possible, look for someone who is on the medical education faculty for one of the facial fillers. If they have been selected to train other physicians how to treat the aging face they are likely to be good, experienced injectors.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/radiesse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.