Looking for Zeltiq Doctor in Bay Area, California

how can I find a doctor that uses and has experience with Zeltiq In Bay Area, CA??

Finding a CoolSculpting practice

+1

Check the practice locator via zip code on CoolSculpting.com.   AFter that you can check for the physician reviews.  Some practices have received ceritification from Zeltiq which shows the practice's committment to more thorough training.

Finding a CoolSculpting Doctor

+1

Patients are loving CoolSculpting in our office.. to find a doctor in your area, go to the coolsculpting website and you can put in your zip code and it will show the offices who have the machine.

Best Wishes!

Zeltig Coolsculpting in your area

+1

Coolsculpting works to reduce fat bulges. The best way to find out if it is offered in your city is to go on the coolsculpting website and enter your zipcode. They list all the practitioners performing the procedure.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Zeltiq clinics on the West Coast

+1

If you'd like to head up to Bellevue WA for your Zeltiq procedure, we would be happy to see you. If you're interested in staying close to home, check out the Zeltiq website, which has a clinic finder option. I believe there is a clinic in San Fran with a Zeltiq device!

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS