Where Can I Find a Doctor That Still Uses Collagen?

Collagen not readily available

+1

Collagen needed 2 test injections, 2 weeks apart to ensure that you were not allergic to it. Hence, if you wanted to have a filler injection in tje past, then you would have had to wait for one month to ensure you would not be allergic to collagen. For this reason, hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane have become more popular since they don't need allergy testing.

Toronto Dermatologist

I loved Cosmoderm

+1

Unfortunately, when Allergan bought Inamed and acquired Cosmoderm, its days were numbered. Juvederm lasts longer and is more profitable to the company since Cosmoderm was so expensive to produce, yet its duration prevented it from being priced where it needed to be. Cosmoderm was THE best for fine lip lines, but unfortunately it is no longer produced.

Web reference: http://www.drmarylupo.com

New Orleans Dermatologist