How Can I Find a Doctor Certified to Do Brazilian Cellulite Surgery or Treatment in my Area?

After seeing Dr Kare on the "Doctors" I am interested in a consultation for Brazilian Cellulite treatment in Fort Lauderale. How can I find a certified professional?

Cellfina is the ONLY Effective Cellulite Treatment That Works!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatment

I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Options for Cellulite Treatment

Thank you for this question.  I have had extensive experience with the Brazilian Cellulite Surgery and was personally featured on The Doctors demonstrating the procedure.  I read with great interest the two comments made by other surgeons who recommend the cellulaze procedure instead of percutaneous fibrous release of cellulite. Having seen many patients undergo the cellulite procedure with me, I have seen outstanding results with the Brazilian Cellulite Surgery.  The collective experience, based on my series of patients, demonstrates long term effectiveness of the surgery for improvement of cellulite. I would advocate the procedure completely and have demonstrated its effectiveness when invited to be a part of advisory committees on new cellulite technology.   As for proprietary cellulite procedures using machines, time will tell whether these procedures are 'cure-alls' for cellulite.  History has shown that these machines, many of which have been marketed in the past, have failed to live up to their expectations. My final thought on the matter, in response to the comments made by some other physicians would be that medicine is dynamic and broad.  There are many versatile procedures in surgery and medicine.  There is probably some role for each technology, but an examination by a specialist in cellulite would yield more information.   If they feel so strongly about the cellulite machines that they have purchased for their office, I would encourage them to come to my office in Los Angeles one day and see for themselves the results that we obtain from the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment. See 'Worth It' ratings on realself for cellulaze to decide for yourself.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I would not suggest Brazilian Cellulite Surgery. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

FDA approved Cellulaze

It is best to learn more about Cellulaze. If you have areas that are lumpy, then you may be a candidate for Cellulaze. Unlike other cellulite treatments, Cellulaze fights cellulite from under the skin and tightens the skin as well. Consult with your surgeon is Cellulaze is the best treatment for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Brazilian Celllulite treatment

I would not recommend this treatment for cellulite.  For one thing this is not a new "brazilian" technique.  Plastic surgeons have been using a special liposuction cannula for years to cut the fibrous bands that are one cause of cellulite.  For true, lasting cellulite treatment, I would recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon that is familiar with Cellulaze, the only FDA approved one time minimally invasive procedure for cellulite.