How can I find a craniofacial surgeon who specializes in CLEFT-LIP/PALATE REVISION RHINOPLASTY? (photo)

I had my first rhinoplasty when I was 21 years old (now 22). Although my nose looks better than it was before the surgery. I am strongly contemplating a second revision rhinoplasty as I am not at all happy with how it looks now. I know the importance of finding an experienced surgeon in this area. Would anyone happen to know such an experienced surgeon specializing in cleft-lip/palate rhinoplasty?

Based on your photo, it is difficult to determine your candidacy for Revision Rhinoplasty Surgery.

+1

Cleft-lip-palate Rhinoplasty Surgery is difficult since the underlying cartilage framework of the nose and septum is irregular and asymmetrical. Your limited frontal photo is limited for evaluation, and shows a nice result. You may benefit from visiting several revision rhinoplasty specialists to see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon