Ask a doctor

How can I find a craniofacial surgeon who specializes in CLEFT-LIP/PALATE REVISION RHINOPLASTY? (photo)

I had my first rhinoplasty when I was 21 years old (now 22). Although my nose looks better than it was before the surgery. I am strongly contemplating a second revision rhinoplasty as I am not at all happy with how it looks now. I know the importance of finding an experienced surgeon in this area. Would anyone happen to know such an experienced surgeon specializing in cleft-lip/palate rhinoplasty?

Doctor Answers (1)

Based on your photo, it is difficult to determine your candidacy for Revision Rhinoplasty Surgery.


Cleft-lip-palate Rhinoplasty Surgery is difficult since the underlying cartilage framework of the nose and septum is irregular and asymmetrical. Your limited frontal photo is limited for evaluation, and shows a nice result. You may benefit from visiting several revision rhinoplasty specialists to see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Web reference:

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 256 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.

You might also like...