How Do I Find out Who Are Considered the Very Best Rhinoplasty Surgeons in the Uk?

I want to correct a bump on the bridge and make the tip of the nose more defined. In the past I have had septoplasty to improve the breathing which didn't work, in fact it made things worse. So I am looking to improve my breathing too. I want to minimise the risk of any complications. I realise you can do a basic check on who is an approved surgeon. However, I would like to know if there is any way to find out who are the very best rhinoplasty surgeons in the UK?

How to find the best rhinoplasty surgeon in the UK

+2

Rhinoplasty is a very complicated procedure and difficult to get consistently excellent results and, therefore, you are wise in taking your time to find the best.  In addition, you have a breathing problem which needs to be addressed at the same time.  You can narrow your results by looking for a surgeon trained in both Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.  A double trained surgeon has extensive training and experience in the functional and cosmetic aspect of rhinoplasty surgery.  You can start your search by exploring the European Facial Plastic Surgery Society at eafps.org.     Then, ask for before and after photographs.  You want someone who has at least 30 that they can show you.  Best of luck,   Dr. Phil-