How to Find an American Board Plastic Surgeon Experienced in Chin Reduction and Jaw Contouring (With Augmentation)?

I find it hard to find a plastic surgeon experienced in these procedures. I feel unfortunate that I'm a minority of those who have long chins because I only see chin augmentations. I also have a thin jaw contour which I'd like to have a slight different shape with the chin reduction and some augmentation to the side angles.

Chin reduction surgery.

+1

If you go to our website you will find photos of jaw reduction surgery of the chin area with and without chin implantation. Each person is different and the technique is modified depending on your goals.