Breast augmentation financing bad credit

I am considering Breast Augmentation, I am 34 A want to get 34 C. I have $1200 for down payment, but my credit is bad. Is Financing Available for Breast Augmentation in Las Vegas?

Breast Augmentation Financing

If you have credit concerns, I would recommend that you wait to have cosmetic surgery. Going into debt for a cosmetic procedure is not something I would advise any patient to do.  Save your money until you can reach a point where you can pay for your procedure in cash.  In the end, you will not only be happy with your breasts, but you will feel great knowing that you were able to have your surgery debt free!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon