Breast augmentation financing bad credit

I am considering Breast Augmentation, I am 34 A want to get 34 C. I have $1200 for down payment, but my credit is bad. Is Financing Available for Breast Augmentation in Las Vegas?

Financing a breast augmentation.

Having difficulty with credit is quite common in this economy.

I do not practice in Las Vegas, but here in Maryland it has become increasingly difficult for our patients to finance through standard cosmetic surgery financing companies.  Many of my patients have access or belong to credit unions and interestingly I find that the credit unions sometimes will give far better rates than the average plastic surgery financing company.  This may be something you want to look into.

I would caution you that if you do finance with a plastic surgery financing company you should always be aware of what the final cost will be. These companies are in the business of making money and it's not uncommon for your surgery to cost twice as much with one of these cosmetic surgery financing groups.

Lastly, you may wish to start a separate account for maintenance.  Breast implants are generally not forever and atsome point require a replacement.  I think it's best to do have some money set aside for future maintenance as well.

Good luck.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Although there are a number of companies offering financing for cosmetic surgery I think the best approach is to save your money until you have enough for the surgery.  Then you can enjoy the surgery without having a note hanging over your head each month and the stress if might bring.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation financing with bad credit in Las Vegas

Thank you for your question.  Many people in Las Vegas, (and indeed everywhere), had problems with the downturn in the economy.  Things are looking much better, but some people are still working through the aftermath.  We are used to this question.  In our office, we do financing.  We go through CareCredit.  There are other companies, and every office is different.  Talk to the board certified plastic surgeon's office manager.  They will let you know the policies of the practice.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

You have to apply to find out

We use CareCredit.  Each of the credit companies use different metrics to determine whether or not you are a good candidate for a loan.  The only way to find out is to apply.

Financing a breast aug

It will likely be difficult to secure financing for this - check out CareCredit to see if you qualify. If you have $1200 saved up already, consider continuing to save until you can pay cash - then you can enjoy your new breasts without the stress of having to pay them off. Best of luck.

Grant Stevens, MD

Financing with bad credit

As you've figured out, it is more difficult to get financing for plastic surgery if your credit score isn't great than it is to obtain a car loan.  That's because the finance company can always repossess your car but they can't get your implants back!  If you do not qualify for financing on your own, perhaps a member of your family would be willing to co-sign for the loan.  The other option is to set up a pay as you go/payment plan with a plastic surgeon in your area and have surgery when you've paid up. Good luck!

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Payment Plans through Care Credit

In my office patients use Care Credit. They offer a variety of payment plans, some have zero interest for 6 months. Care Credit also offers extended payment plans. Another company we use is Chase Health Care Advance. Both have websites you can visit.

Michael A. Fiorillo, MD

Financing breast augmentation

Care credit is a national surgery lending service but there are others.  I would do a google search and look at others.  You can also ask your plastic surgeon if he/she can finance a portion of the procedure although this is usually relatively rare.  There is also the barter system.

Dr Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Financing plastic surgery has become more difficult in recent years and it is completely based on credit scores.  There are some companies that will accept lower credit scores, although they have higher fees.

Scott E. Newman, MD, FACS

Care credit is an option for financing

There are several optiomns for finacing plastic surgery in Las Vegas.  At Hankins and Sohn Plastic Suergry Associates we work with many of the surgery finacing companies.  If you are still interested, please contact the office and we can help you with these options.