How to Finance a Tummy Tuck? (photo)

im a stay at home mom to two young boys,the youngest being 4 months old.i am disgusted with my stomach.i hate it so much i have not even let my husband see it since i delivered my second.it is affecting my well being and i really want to do something about it but the funds are just not there.since i have sacrificed a career for being a stay at home mom,my husband is the only person that brings home the money.i amheartbroken over how bad i look,i used to have a perfect stomach. im very fit.

Financing a Tummy Tuck

+1

We offer financing through multiple companies, and the payments are affordable on most anyone's budget.  Do not give up hope.  Also, your contours are very good, and you are being very hard on yourself.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Financing for Cosmetic Surgery?

+1

Hello and thank you for your question/photo.

I understand your frustration.  Clearly you have always taken care of yourself and are probably your own worst critic.  Your belly will certainly benefit from an abdominoplasty, especially the loose skin, and belly button area.  There are companies such as CareCredit that finance any medical procedure, including cosmetic procedures.  Quite a few patients in my office have used their services.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

How to Finance a Tummy Tuck?

+1

You are pretty hard on yourself. Not to belittle the things that bother you, you will not find it easy to locate a better before picture, and your before photo looks better than some afters. 

Reviewing the pros and cons is best done in the setting of a consultation. There are a number of companies offering financing, and you can find them online. CareCredit is I believe one of the larger ones at least in my practice. 

All the best.