When Do You See Final Results from a Facelift?

I had a lower facelift three months ago, I had the maronette lines and sagging of the lower jowls (44 yrs. old). I was wondering does the tightening and facial muscles improve after three months or will this be the final result?

Final results after a facelift

+1

remember your face is not a canvas. it is continullay changing. the final result is literally one day before your second facelift. but seriously, 3-6 months is about right. good luck

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Final Results after Facelift

+1

Tightness after a facelift is normal after a facelift. The duration of this depends on the technique which was used in your surgery. However it always resolves. Be patient and discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

You should see visible improvement 3 months following Face Lift Surgery.

+1

At 3 months after surgery, you should see improvement in your jowls, face and neck. If you're concerned by your appearance, it may be reassuring to view before and after photos with your surgeon. I hope this is helpful for you.

Web reference: http://ericmjoseph.com/index.cfm/PageID/4229

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Final facelift results

+1

I am not entirely sure about what your concerns are but at 3 months you are not totally done healing but you are getting close.  Tightness will loosen up a bit and massage may help.  Work closely with your doctor and ask them if this is where they anticipated you would be. 

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsugery.com