What Will My Final Result Be With Loose Skin/Zero Volume?

I have very deflated breasts from breastfeeding 2 children. I would say volume wise, I am more like an A cup now. Prior to children I have always been a full c/small d. I have a thin frame (5'8'', 128 lbs), so my surgeon recommended high profile silicone with a 500cc implant. I want to achieve a full d size, is 500ccs conducive to a D size cup? Since I have a lot of loose skin, will I also avoid that super high/tight appearance I see with women with HP implants right after surgery?

Predicting results in augmentation

+1

cannot be done without an exam and seeing what you would look like with sizers in your bra.  I hope you are choosing the volume that you like as I find it difficult to appreciate how someone else can tell you what size is best for you.  Yes, us doctors may have our opinions, but you must still decide what volume you like and then it could be determined if you need anything else done to achieve the result you desire.

Breast lifting and breast augmentation

+1

Without photos or a face to face physical examination it is impossible to say what your best option is. There is a balance between breast augmentation and breast lifting in that the more you augment to some degree the less you have to lift as you fill the skin envelope. However it is misleading and unethical for a surgeon to tell most patients that over augmenting will remove any need for lifting. This approach can be disastrous and is a common approach employed by non-plastic surgeons doing cosmetic surgery.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

Implants and loose skin

+1

If you have loose thin skin and want augmentation, more than likley you will need a lift. Depending upon how much soft tissue coverage you have will determine how visible the implants will be.

IMPLANT SIZE

+1

Without photos and measurements it is difficult to make a specific recommendation.  However from your description the size recommended by your plastic surgeon seems appropriate.  It you are comfortable with this recommendation get a second opinion.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon