What Would Be Final Bra Size? (photo)

Hi, I am 5.2 I had 34 A/B size (depending upon the brand). I had my surgery 14 days ago. I have 400 High profile under the muscle. I just went to check the Bra Size and I found that 34D was very comfortable with me specially D Cup. I am expecting that Bra will increase to 34DD once the implant drop (in next 3-4 Months as i just went few stories where women mentioned that size gets larger after they dropped) and breast will be in more proper shape. What would be your suggestion based on your expectations

Time will tell.

+2

Hello. It is impossible to tell how implants will change based on pictures alone. At fourteen days they will definitely drop and settle more which could give a larger appearance. In about three months things will be pretty close to their final result so I would hold off on buying to many bras until that time.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Final cup size after breast augmentation

+2

You have a great early post-op result.  Cup size is extremely variable depending on the bra manufacturer.  Sometimes it does increase after the implants have fully dropped.  Consider getting professionally measured in a few months.

Dennis Dass, MD

Bra size after breast augmentation

+2

It's pretty hard to know what bra size a woman will wear after an augmentation.  From your photos it appears that you'll have a nice result, with breasts that are full, shapely, and not disproportionate to your body.  The choice of high profile implants looks like a good one, as the breasts don't look too wide for your frame.  In my experience with someone with your height with this volume implant, I suspect you'll end up fitting best in a D cup bra, but maybe DD.  Also in my experience, Victoria's Secret bras tend to run a little larger than other bras;  a DD Victoria's Secret bra might be a D in a Nordstrom bra, for instance.  So, it is hard to know exactly what bra size you'll wear, but from your photos it looks like you'll have a very nice result.

Kelly R. Kunkel, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Cup size after breast augmentation

+2

Your breast size will change from one bra type to another.  You should focus your expectations on breast shape and not a specific cup size.  Over time your breasts and implants will settle and drop as the soft tissue is expanded.  

Final cup size

+2

Only time will tell. Let the implants settle more and assume your bra size in 4-6 months will be the right one provided that your weight is stable.

What Would Be Final Bra Size?

+2

Thanks for the question. Its a very good result. You mentioned  it a D cup already. That should make you happy any way. Exercise patience and time will tell you all. When in private one to one no one care what bra size are you .What matters is the boobs that you have and your have them greart. Thanks for the surgeon. Good luck.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

400 cc Implant and Cup Size Increases

+2

In general, 200 cc in an average sized female will increase bra size by one cup.  Thus, 400 cc would increase the size by 2 cups.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

What Would Be Final Bra Size? (

+2

Thanks for your question and for the attached photos. Your results so far look great. The implants are a bit high riding, as in the usual case, and as they settle, there will be less fill in the upper pole, more in the lower. I would not expect a full cup size change. 

At any rate, there are no fixed definitions of cup size. Were I inclined to guess, which I am not, I am quite sure I could prove my answer correct if I sent you for enough fittings. Many surgeons on this site who do like to speak in terms of cup size will note that it takes about 200 cc of implants for each cup size--you would expect about a two cup size increase based upon that. 

At any rate, chances are that by three months you will know your size outcome, and all our guesses will be inoperative anyway. 

All the best.   Patience.

Cup size after augmentation

+2

There is no way to tell you what cup size you will be and each manufacturer can make bras differently also.  You will know your final cup size at around 4 months postop.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

What Cup Size after Breast Augmentation?

+2

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure.   Although your curiosity is understandable, my best recommendation to you would be to  continue to be patient and evaluate the end results of surgery 3 to 6 months from now. On the same lines, I would suggest that you not worry too much about exactly what cup size you will be;  certainly do not base your satisfaction with the outcome of the procedure on achieving a specific cup size.  As you know, bra cup sizes will vary from one bra manufacturer to another…