Fillings on Back of Veneers Have Come off Slightly?

My dentist but fillings on the back of my two veneers which are on my top two front teeth. But on both veneers the filling has come off slightly on the ridges! I told my dentist and he said it hasnt and polished the fillings. But I know they have and they still feel rough on my tongue. They are meant to come with a years garuntee but he wont do anything??

Filling off the back of veneers?

+1

In my experience I have always felt that when teeth that have veneers need fillings it best to remove the veneers and place full crowns... I am sure your dentist will attempt to smooth the areas and suggest a follow up most likely your lower teeth are wearing the back of your upper teeth good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD   CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist