Can Filling Tissue Expanders Too Quickly Cause a Wound to Appear That Looks Like a Burn? (photo)

I was 2 months post op from a double mastectomy. All was going well and I was scheduled to have my implants but in within the next month. However a complication arose. A large blister formed on my breast. The cause is unknown however my plastic surgeon says it has the characteristics of a burn. I ended up needing a skin graft. I'm curious if anyone has seen this before. My PS said he's never seen it happen and has no idea what could have caused it.

This could be the cause but I wonder if sun exposure, radiation therapy, or heating pads were involved? You posted very limited info so I'm sorry for the issue.