Filling Alarplasty Scars Inside the Nostrls with Filler?

Hi there I had alarplasty surgery a year ago and have been left with indent scars inside the nostrils. Can filler be used to fill the indents or is revision surgery my only option? Many thanks for your responses

+1

Filler could possibly help but in the nostril area it is often very difficult to raise or fill that type of scar. I would recommend a consultation with a Facial Plastic Surgeon experienced in alar base surgery. My suspicion is that scar revision is your best, and only permanent, option to improve your scarring. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon