Can Fillers Used on the Bridge of Your Nose Make Your Bone Swell? (photo)

I have had juvederm injected into the bridge of my nose underneath a small lump to fill it in and look straight this worked and a little swelling occurred after product wore away I wanted to try a longer lasting one so I got a polly filler instead after the procedure was over I noticed that the bump looked bigger could it be the nurse put the product in the wrong place or is it like that from swelling people are telling me my nose looks bigger it has been a day since i done it and no difference

Swelling after Filler for Hump

+1

If this is a day or two after filler placement, then swelling could be playing a role here.  If it is more than a couple of days, I would return to the injector for a better assessment.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Kaiiiiii,

• How long after the injection had it been since you took those last pics?
  • Which filler exactly was used? Artefill? Silicone?
  • If it only has been one day, then it is likely swelling
  • If it looked even immediately after injection and the bump appeared the day after, then I would blame swelling

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD