Can Fillers Temporarily Improve my Freakish Nostrils?

its has been 5 yrs after my Rhino. I am a 23 year old and don't have the $ right now for a revision. I am too upset to be seen by anybody can filler improve the openess of my nostrils?

Nasal Flaring & Excessive Columella Show Respond Well to Neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, & Xeomin)

+1

Of course without pictures, it is difficult to be sure of the precise nature of the problem, but columella show and excessively elevated nostrils can be consequences of prior surgical rhinoplasties.

If the nares are flared or exaggerated as a result of hyperactivity of the musculature, this may be successfully treated with the instillation of microdroplets of a neuromodulator, such as Botox, Dysport or Xeomin, much the same way that columella show (excessive exposure of the lowermost portion of the midline column separating the nostrils) can be improved by injecting the lowermost portion of the outside of the nostrils.

If necessary, a small amount of an injectable volumizing agent, such as Perlane L, could also be added to further diminish the upward projection of the nares.

Consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with extensive experience in nonsurgical treatment of the nose is strongly advised.

Nostril concerns

+1

I cannot say for sure without a direct examination but the use of fillers to solve "an open nostril problem" is not usually done. Wide nostrils or excessively open nostrils are usually corrected with minor surgery under simple local injection anesthesia in the office. It is usually a quick and easy process and the specifics have to do with the exact nature of your problem,

Richard Galitz, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon