Fillers or surgery for my nose tip? (photos)

My nose has dents either side if the tip and I'm not sureif the best treatment. It feels like I have excesses cartilage in the tip too. Would fillers help?

Addressing visible soft tissue facets during rhinoplasty

+1
The dents you are seeing are due to the edges of your tip cartilage showing through your skin.  Non-surgical rhinoplasty with fillers will not be the best option to reshape your tip cartilage, and to reduce excess cartilage from the tip.  This is best accomplished with surgical rhinpolasty. 

Dents on the sides of the nasal tip

+1
The dents on the side of your nasal tip that you point out are caused by the anatomy of your underlying cartilage.  The most permanent treatment will be to address this underlying anatomy so that the dents are no longer there.  At the same time, you could also have the tip refined.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can help and guide you towards achieving the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize the areas of concern as well as what you may look like afterwards.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Injectable fillers may result in a wider appearance of your nasal tip.

+1
Your photos reveal that you may have thin skin, and exaggerated hanging of your "infratip lobule" on front view. Silicone nasal injections on both sides of your tip, in the "soft tissue triangles" would fill these indentations, but may result in a widened appearance.

You may benefit from consulting several reputable rhinoplasty specialists so you could see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon