Are There Any Fillers (Nonmedical) That Can Be Worn Under Makeup?

I have ugly acne scars, a lot of pock mark and ice pick scars and some are red. I have spoke to my dermatologist and known all the options. However, I refuse to go through those painful procedures. My question is, is there a filler that can be purchased that I can wear under my makeup to hide them while im wearing makeup?

Acne Scarring

+1

There have been wonderful advancements in camouflage make-up over the last several years. A quick Google search will yield multiple companies. Dermablend seem to be the makeup of choice for camouflaging acne scars.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Several cosmetic lines are available to hide acne scars

+1

Several cosmetic lines are available to hide acne scars. The best known is probably Dermablend and available stores selling these products can be found with a Google search.

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Nonsurgical treatment of acne scars

+1

Your best option to camouflage acne scars is probably to use Dermablend makeup.  However, the benefits of this may be limited and the makeup itself may be very apparent.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon