Injections or Mini Face Lift for Lines After Losing Weight?

I am a 40 year old female. I smoked for 20 years and spent 15 years of my adult life obese. I am now living a healthy, smoke-free, thin lifestyle for 3 years and it is time to spend some money on restoring my face and body. I have the skin of a 240 woman on my 130 pound body--this includes my face. I have a furrowed brow and many issues with my laugh lines and lips. I would like to know if an injectable product is the best solution for me or if I might be better suited for a mini face lift.

Facial rejuvenation

+1

Congratulations on the weight loss and the smoking cessation. No doubt the two most important choices you will ever make.

It is difficult without examining you, or even a photo, to know what to say.  I would imagine that the laugh lines would benefit from some less invasive procedures such as Botox, fillers and laser treatment.  A good skin care line is also important.  

Given your history of weight loss it is possible that you may have significant folds next to your nose (nasolabial), jowls and a neck waddle.  If that is your area of concern then surgery is more appropriate.  Find a surgeon locally that can offer you all the above treatments.  If your doctor can't do surgery make sure to get the opinion of someone that can.

Facelift or fillers

+1

A person with really loose skin may be better off with a  facelift and some fillers to touch up areas that have not responded as well to the lift. 

You may need both a mini face lift and a filler

+1

IT is very likely that given your condition, you will benefit from both a face lift and a filler to restore fullness to your face, particularly the perioral and periorbital regions.