What Fillers/lifts Do I Need to Make my Face More Symetrical and Balanced?

im 30 years old and feel that my eyes are too hollow and my eyebrows to low . i also feel that my jaw is too developed and my face very long should i consider botox and fillers or a mini facelift or suture lift and botox in the jaw to help the muscles atrophy?

Fillers for more symmetrical face

+1

Photos of your face are important to make diagnosis and see exactly what can be done to achieve your balance. From what you have said, botox and fillers are the simplest choice for you to make, but surgery may be a better alternative especially with low eyebrows.

Botox in chewing muscle at angle of jaw will cause it to shrink and this is very popular in my Asian practice.

David Ellis MD FRCSC Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon @ art of facial surgery

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon