Could fillers lift my face? Surgery is not an option for me. Thanks!

I'm noticing that within the last year my face has been going downwards and would like to do something about it before it gets worse. Could fillers plump the cheek area and fill the jowls? I'm partial to hylauronics, but would sculptra be a better option? Thanks!

Lifting the face with volumetric injections

+1

You certainly can utilize fillers and/or Sculptra to achieve your objective. Different products are "best" for different situations, goals and your current facial landscape. You would do well to visit with an injection specialist to determine how everything would fit together.

More often than not, to create the desired end result, patients will use fillers like Restylane and Juvederm and collagen stimulators like Sculptra and sometimes Radiesse. I'll often use Botox or Dysport to alter muscle action in the lower face as well to create the balance and lessen any downward pull from those muscles..

HAs will not last as long as Sculptra or Radiesse - with the exception of the new volumizer from Allergan called Voluma.

Los Angeles Dermatologist