How Much Can Fillers Lift a Mouth Area? (photo)

After 2 facelifts, my mouth area is too low on my face, the mouth is protruding and downward, and does not feel "supported," as it did before. The surgeon tightened under the cheek "in a more proximal plane," in an attempt to lift the mouth, which only seemed to worsen that area. Could a large amount of fillers, including fat transfers, lift the mouth area? If not, what kind of surgery do you think might help most -- a cheek lift or vertical-type of facelift ?

Fillers can help lift the corners of the mouth

+1

Fillers can help lift the corners of the mouth, but the results vary form person to person. In many individuals, the muscles around the mouth actually pull the lip corners down. This can be improved by using Botox or Xeomin to counteract these muscles

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip lift

+1

Lifting the perioral region with fillers can be helpful. But too much of a good thing may not look right either.  So it has to be done judiciously .  Good luck.