Can I Use Fillers to Inject on the Sides of my Nose So It Wont "Expand" That Much?

I have a wide nose and it is most noticeable when I smile. Can I go for a non surgical approach to inject fillers to both sides of my nose so that it wont expand that much when I smile? What type of fillers should I be considering? It should require less then 1 syringe for this operation i guess?

+1

Your question is somewhat vague. If your nose appears wide, adding filler to the sides of the nose will accentuate that wide appearance. Filler in the bridge (if your bridge is low or has a contour deformity) can sometimes give the illusion of a more narrow nose from the front view. However, the ability to do this with filler, as opposed to surgery, is limited. You would need to post photos or have an in person consultation for a more detailed response.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon