Treatment for Outer Eye Corner Hollowness?

I have quite pronounced hollowness at the outer corner of my left eye, just below the lash line, with a bulge of fat beneath that goes down to where my orbital socket meets my cheek. What would be the best method of filling this hollowness? I'm unsure whether fillers can be used so close to the eye.

I have attached a photo of someone with similar hollowness for your reference, which I hope will help.

Fillers can be used around the eyes for the hollowness.

+1

Juvederm or Restylane can do well around the eyes for the hollowness but need to be done in 3-4 sessions of tiny amounts of the filler  a few days or a week apart. 

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon