Would Fillers Help My Lips, Lines and Lumps? Please help (Photo)

I have always had thin lips, which appear wrinkle despite taking care and moisturising. I was wondering if fillers would make them smoother in apearance or if they would still have that chapped look. I am also concerned that I dont look "filled", though I would like my lips to be fuller. I would be grateful on any advice as to what the best results/shape. I also would be grateful if someone could advice as to anything that can be done to the two lumps at the side of my mounth - many thanks

Based on your photos, you may be a candidate for Lip augmentation.

+2
Your lips are a bit deflated, and restoration of lip volume may be considered. You may require more filler on top, but you may benefit from enhancing both. In our practice, we prefer to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

The bulges on both sides of your mouth may be slightly improved with artful use of fillers to blend the appearance. An in-person examination would be required.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip fillers

+1
From your photos, you look like a good candidate for lip filler but an exam in person is essential.  Good luck with your decision.